Sunday, March 11, 2007

Stella is getting so big!

Even though this cup is empty, she is holding it all by herself, and she does drink from a big cup all the time now.















Isn't she cute sitting in her high chair like a big girl?







So precious! She loves to cuddle, this time with her baby Jayden!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun new pictures! I especially love the snuggle shot (Stella and Jayden), since I never got one of that. That cup she is drinking out of looks huge for her -- and she can drink without spilling?! what a girl:-> I think I can hear her singing in her high chair! Love dat baby!
Yomama, Mel and Suz

Yomama said...

P.S. I've written comments on everyone's blogs, and haven't been able to get them to publish; I think my password was typed in wrong at a crucial point... or something. Anyway, this only loaded as an other (which I've also tried and failed with). I'm clearly the most illiterate blogger in the crew. If you've got any hints for me, I'll take them.
Love you all-
Yomama

mj said...

oh aj, she is such a cutie! i can't believe how big she is getting. we'll have to come and visit soon...i miss everyone so much!!

D/E G said...

Stella is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Cute little cuddley baby girl.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love seeing Stella's pictures. Carla and I love seeing more and more pictures. I could hug that little girl. She is a treasure to our families

Grammie Staley

Kit said...

AJ, She's so precious!!!