Sunday, March 11, 2007

Fun times in sunny AZ

So these are some of the pictures from our trip to Chandler to see our new cousin David, Charlie, the Gibbies (is that the plural form) and Coxes (Ben and Emilie).






These first two are of Stella enjoying the swing in the back yard. It was her first time in a swing like this and she loved it!














This is of Stella playing with her adoring cousin Andrew. She loved to watch he and the other older kids play.









So, Alisa was taking a nap and I think David was laid down after she did. Not realizing that David was also on the blanket, Alisa pulled it over onto herself and wrapped David in it in the process. I think it ended up nice and cozy for both of them.

Stella thought it was pretty cool to try on (I think) Chris' fireman hat. Once we tried to take the picture, she wanted to take it off and eat it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was it Andrew said for the whole week before Stella came: "Stella Bella- You Stella Bella!" then, "Stella, lula, Stella, Luna!" Yep, I think he's a fan...

Alisa Frakes said...

I didn't even know David was in the blanket with me. Which day was that? (meaning which time when I took a nap... I'm too lazy) Anyway, they're fun pictures as always. Someday, I'll have more to talk about than my new job... sigh. :)

D/E G said...

Cute pics! Andrew loved seeing Stella wearing his hat (I guess he decided it's his) and we all had fun remembering when you guys were here!

Anonymous said...

Great family memories-THANKS for sharing them with us. Stella you are such a wonderful girl.