Thursday, January 11, 2007

Our Christmas Trip!



Stella loved hanging out with her Aunt Cele at Grandma and Grandpa Packard's house a couple days before Christmas.







Stella loved eating all the wrapping paper from all the presents. At Grandma and Grandpa's two days before Christmas.







"Whose belly is bigger?" Stella just chillin' with Grandpa Packard.









Christmas Eve! This is actually at the beach in Oceanside at about Noon on Christmas Eve. It ws a beautiful day, alas we did not actually touch the sand or the water.




Our little Christmas Elf! As soon as we got to the condo in St. George on Christmas Eve Stella became our cute little elf. She was super cute and cozy warm!

4 comments:

Ben said...

Looks like you guys had some fun. Let me know how it was. I'll probably call you soon. I miss you guys.

Alisa Frakes said...

Yay! She's so cute. Cuter in person (sorry all ya'll, I don't mean to rub it in...)

Yomama said...

Now there's a beautiful baby - and a beautiful mama. I think I'll print this picture, if that's okay with you. And I love your little elf shot! She's such a wide-eyed little angel-oops,I mean elf ;-}
Hugs,
Yomama

Alisa Frakes said...

Hey, why does Stella look so sad in that picture of you two by the beach?