So this isn't a picture of Stella's first time eating cereal, but you can tell how much she likes it, huh! This was taken just after New Year's.

This one is actually at Thanksgiving. Stella was very excited to open her present from Auntie Em (Cox).
Stella beat (or so it seems) her big cousin Xander in a wrestling match at Thanksgiving. "What, we can't wrestle anymore?"
This was taken a week or two before Christmas. Stella loves to suck and chew on her toes. Check out her chunky little thighs!
I don't remember why we had her bundled up so much, but she has another layer of clothes under her pajamas. That is why she is sprawled out, she couldn't bend!
2 comments:
I must say that it is about time! But what great pictures! Stella is so chubby. There is such a difference between the pictures from Thanksgiving to when you are feeding her solid food. What a cutie!
The "wrestling" picture is a family classic. I think everyone needs a copy of that, because someday Xander isn't going to want it seen. ;-] I have a feeling, though, that he will remain bigger than her all through life... Just a feeling, not because he's such a cute li'l bruiser now or anything...I hope they get to see each other again before too many months pass. Man alive, they change fast!
Hugs,
Yomama
Post a Comment