Wednesday, November 15, 2006

One night Stella and I were hanging out while Josh was at work. I had her on her tummy on the couch to see if she would roll over yet (she is very close, but won't do it yet.) She looked so cute in her little outfit that I thought we needed to take some pictures. She was holding her head up so well, but then she got too tired.



























This last one is just a funny picture I took of "Daddy's little Princess" when she fell asleep while
she was eating. She had her tongue sticking out.

5 comments:

Ben said...

I would say that this last picture definitely looks like AJ, too, but to really look like AJ Stella's mouth would have to be hanging open. Love ya, AJ. ;)

AJ said...

Normally Stella does sleep with her mouth open. ;)

Unknown said...

Hey good to see some more pictures and some more and more and more. :) You do have a cute little one. We will have to have you over some time to see if she is as cute in real life as she is in pictures.

Grammie Staley said...

Favorite pictures. Sometimes one of your grandparents sleeps with their mouth open.
:)

Grammie Staley said...

The picture of Stella trying to hold her head up, is my favorite.
Grandma and Grandpa Staley sometimes, not always sleep with their mouths open.

Grandma
Staley