Friday, August 06, 2010

Bryce William

AJ just before Bryce was born
AJ just after Bryce was born,YEAH!
Bryce just after

Finally
Father and Son moment


Bryce was born at 0414 on August 5, 2010. He weighed in at the smallest 7 lbs. 3 oz. and was 20 inches long. AJ and I went in around one in the morning and so it was about a typical labor for her, but I'll let her tell her side of it later. She was really tired by the end of it and so was I, considering we didn't get to sleep all night. It was all worth it though, Bryce is a cute little addition to our family and a true blessing straight from heaven.

6 comments:

Ch said...

Wow, what a good looking baby. AJ looks so relieved. Josh, oh course the proud father. Straight from heaven babies are... I love Bryce W. Packard

telisha said...

Yahoooweeee! Such a cute little boy! Glad to hear that all went fabulously and fast :) Always wish we were closer. GOod luck w/ the 3rd.

Lant Family said...

congratulations!

Jordan and Ariana said...

Congratulations on baby Bryce! What a little cutey! Congratulations on having him on our anniversary. Go you! Hopefully you guys will have some help for a little while. Take care!

Yomama said...

I'll be there soon to see if you are telling the truth. ;-0
I can't wait! LOVE you all -
Granny

Ashley DeMille said...

OH, so cute! Congratulations. I thought you weren't due until later in the month! That is so exciting!