Monday, September 14, 2009

We are actually still alive... and posting!

Okay, so I know I am officially the world's worst blogger. My sister says my blog has gone the way of the earth. For anyone that actually bothers to check my blog anymore, I am finally updating. I am going to do just a quick run through of pictures from the six months since the last pictures. Then hopefully I will actually keep up somewhat now.



Trying to dress up, but she didn't know there was a zipper. Of course I had to take a picture.
A favorite past time. Aren't they cute!
"Hey Mom!"
"Oh, did I make this big mess?" Luckily he doesn't do this as bad any more.

Just chillin. He loves his "mommy-time." Although, he is starting to favor daddy.

This is so cute but so sad. They were both really sick and needed to tank up on fluids.

If you can't tell why this picture is funny, click on it to view it larger. So gross but sooooo funny!

That is dirt, not chocolate. I know gross. This was the first time, but he still eats dirt occasionally, along with chalk and crayons and other nasty stuff.


She dressed herself. Then posed. She is usually better at matching her shoes up. Did you notice that they are both right foot shoes. Silly girl.


Isn't Mel a cute sleeper. She didn't even pose this, she was really asleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOO good to catch up with y'all! I love seeing the kiddos - they change quite a bit from post to post :-) Love you guys.

Yomama said...

you have redemed yourself with these last 5 posts or so! i was stoked to see there was actually something there!!!!!
:)

and that is a decent(hah) sleeping picture of me. Ususally my mouth is open and im drolling. so good job i guess. :)

love you AJ!

--aunty Mel