James was playing with his little car and moving it around like he was driving it and I thought it was cute. This was clear back in January before he was crawling a ton, hence the scooting on his belly. Stella was just loving her chicken soup.
Your kids are so cute! I jumped onto your Moms blog from yours and was looking through it, and it made me miss your family! It's been forever since I've seen any of them, and after looking at pictures it didn't seem too long ago! Although, Melanie was only tiny when you left, and I don't think I even knew you had a sister named Suzie (did I? and I just don't remember?) I love your Family!
Your kids are just so cute. I never realized until now how much Stella and Dixie (Debbie's girl) look alike. The pictures or movies always make me smile.
8 comments:
yeah! i'm so glad you're back! i've missed seeing your blog updated. love all the pictures and i especially love stella's chicken noises! very cute.
Yep- I agree with Sally! Very cute pictures and very cute kids!!!
It is nice to have you back. We'd almost forgotten how cute your kids are. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to James!! One year old last week. He is growing up sooo quickly. We love you!!
Grandpa and Grammie Staley
Your kids are so cute! I jumped onto your Moms blog from yours and was looking through it, and it made me miss your family! It's been forever since I've seen any of them, and after looking at pictures it didn't seem too long ago! Although, Melanie was only tiny when you left, and I don't think I even knew you had a sister named Suzie (did I? and I just don't remember?) I love your Family!
Happy Father's Day to Josh.... and hope all is well with AJ and Stella..
Your kids are just so cute. I never realized until now how much Stella and Dixie (Debbie's girl) look alike. The pictures or movies always make me smile.
haha how cute! I love the name Stella. I've added you two to our bloglist so we can stay in touch!
Post a Comment