Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas 2008 and Funny Stuff 2009

























12 comments:

Ch said...

WOW, the pictures of James look so much like Joshua. He is a hamburger just like his dad.

Joshua you shaved in the first hairy face picture; I realized it is cold back there, but mountain man cold.
Love you all and laughed at your pictures. Stella sleeping at the table, how do you do it?

Love your family.
Mother

Lynn said...

I thought, for the first time, that James looked like Stella. Huh. Auntie D

Yomama said...

Who is that man, he looks like Josh...;-> wow, Joshy poo, you go for extremes! I love those little sweeties - can I come over and play? :| Thanks for posting!
Love you all,
Yomama

Adam and Jess said...

Looks like Stella found your makeup, funny. I can't believe how long Josh's hair/ facial hair was there for a while. Your pictures are cute even without explanations.

AnnCP said...

It is about time you posted some new pictures! YOur kiddos are adorable - so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Paul Bunyan's in the house!! Okay not anymore - thank goodness. Jose - was that a pre-midlife crisis or just a dare? Please explain....
How can Stella sleep in all those odd positions? I WISH Kiki would fall to sleep anywhere. She won't even sleep in our arms - ONLY her crib! Love the poses from Princess Stella...
And that James is so darn cute. I am sure it's only better in person. I absolutely love his Christmas PJ's:-)

Tiffany McLaws said...

Looks like your daughter posesses the same ability as as some of my kids to fall asleep anywhere & in strange positions! Too cute kids!

maryirene said...

i love those pictures. it looks like stella has a lot of fun!

Gavin and Shawna said...

I LOVE your new quote....I find it particularly poignant in the life of a young mommy! We love you guys and miss you guys!!! Thanks for the well wishes
Loves

Alisa F. said...

Hey! I love the new layout and the added quotes. You inspired me to update my blog a bit (I REALLY wanted to steal your quote at the top, but maybe I'll wait until she's actually outside of my body... :D ).

Ch said...

I really like, like your new layout of your webpage. The colors are a spring theme that brightens your whole page. I cannot wait for spring!! I love spring and fall. Spring has to be my most favorite because of all the new birth of plants. Heavenly Father and his son were wonderful artists and creators.

I like the quote from Elder Wirthlin. He was the general authority that was at my graduation from LDS Business College. I had a deep love and respect for his family.

GOOD JOB AJ! Love the pictue of your family at the top.

Family said...

Your kids are too cute!!