Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Lacking time

Okay, so I know it has been forever since I posted anything. I know I am really slacking, but I do have good excuses. On top of having a very two year old daughter who needs/wants lots of attention, a very cute but busy five month old that refuses to nap out of my arms very much lately (These two things make it so that when I have time where they are content I have to try to get as much of my VERY messy house cleaned up. I usually don't get very far.), I got called to be the Young Women's President here in our little branch. Since it is such a little branch, its pretty much just me, and a new Young men's president is needing to be called, so I have been doing both for mutual. Anyway, I'm not complaining I am just giving my excuses for my lack of blogging. There is lots to come, so don't give up on us.

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow... hang in there AJ! Your life sounds a lot like mine... but you've got an extra child demanding attention. I'm not sure how I'll survive when #2 comes along! Love ya and keep your head up. :)

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys....

Ch said...

AJ you are doing the important things in life. Babies grow up and they think they do not need you as much.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, AJ, I know that you will be so awesome as YW president! - Rachel

Jenny said...

Wow! Good luck with the calling. That is a huge responsibility, but you'll be awesome. Hopefully a new YM's president gets called soon and that will help relieve some of that.

Anonymous said...

I totally understand you now that I have a very attention-needy 2 year old and a newborn that wants arms around her at all times! Except I'm not YW pres, so you have it much worse than me! Don't feel bad, we will all just appreciate any of your posts even more now! Good luck with everything.

D/E G said...

Those are all good reasons for less posting; in fact that's a busy life you're juggling. I wish I could come over and play with your cuties for awhile so you could get more done and maybe you could reciprocate sometime for me! Arr, those miles!

Lynn said...

I was going to say that reasons are not excuses, but Em already said that so I'll just say, We think you are wonderful, keep it up. Also, we love you tons so does that help? Auntie D

Gavin and Shawna said...

Who are you? Whats your name again?? Just kidding!! We do miss you in the bloggging world but will offer you a BYE for a little while longer as you settle in to the world of crazy responsibilities. Gav's response to your call was "didn't she just have a baby? what's up with that?"
loves all around