Funny I do not even know who the characters in the book are, because I have not had time to read it. Alice is who? Esme is a likeable character I can sermise. Anyone for The Duchess movie? With these two movies coming out at the same time-I have to choose which one. I choose the Duchess.
Wait, maybe I took a different quiz...I took a quiz about which female twilight character I was on facebook...it wasn't just which CULLEN character...I'm sure it was a different quiz...sorry
11 comments:
I was too. I kind of figured, as I was taking it that that's who I would be. I really liked her character in the books, so I'm okay with that. :)
Is everyone an Esme????
I am an Alice...funny!!
Funny I do not even know who the characters in the book are, because I have not had time to read it. Alice is who? Esme is a likeable character I can sermise. Anyone for The Duchess movie? With these two movies coming out at the same time-I have to choose which one. I choose the Duchess.
Tell me about the Twilight movie.
Love all of you girls.
Mother-Cheryl Staley
I am Bella
Wait, maybe I took a different quiz...I took a quiz about which female twilight character I was on facebook...it wasn't just which CULLEN character...I'm sure it was a different quiz...sorry
I'm a Bella too. Great, since everyone seemed to think she was a moron!
ok I took the quiz you linked to and I'm ESME. multiple personality disorder I guess!
I haven't even read the books - but I took the test, and I was Esme - who ever she is!
i was alice...
and i took a quiz another time and i was bella
hmmm
:)
The above comment was Suz- I haven't taken the quiz... Will I survive? Who knows? But I love ya!
Yomama
Post a Comment