Saturday, September 20, 2008

GAME DAY!!!!!




THIS ONE IS MAINLY FOR BEN, BUT ME ALSO. STELLA AND I GOT UP THIS MORNING AND IMMEDIATELY PUT ON THE COLORS OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR TEAM. YEAH, WE WISH WE COULD WATCH IT, BUT WE ARE DEFINITELY EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. GO COUGARS!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Ch said...

Go Stella! GO BYU!!
We cheer for both the U and Y, because it keeps our family happy.
Yikes who will I cheer for when they play each other?

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Stella Bella - I can totally see her as a future Cougar cheerleader:)

Ben said...

Yeah AJ and Stella! I'm happy to see that my enthusiasm is shared by my family. I am sorry that you could not see the game. It actually started to get boring by the end because BYU's second string was in and not scoring, and Wyoming's first string was still not scoring against BYU's second string. Anyway, you have to love two complete shutouts in a row. Thanks, AJ and Stella. That made my day. Go Cougars!!!!!

AJ said...

Josh was actually the one that got Stella dressed and posted. He has posted the last three posts actually. I am converting him to blogger!

Yomama said...

Sorry, but that cheering stuff is in her blood... but no cheerleader could be sweeter than our little Peanut! Yeah, Ben relit the fire that should be lit-- glad he included some details, because I don't know when I will get to see a game either! Tim was home late from a meeting Sat. because he stopped by someone's house to see some more game - then he got right on the computer to see the stats. Cougar blue bloods, for sure!
Love y'all, Yomama

megan said...

You are dressing your children up for college football, too! How adorable! And AJ -I am so amazed that you remember my Ute key chain. Your memory is incredible.