

At our recent Cook off with our branch, we got to pan for gold (jewelry and candy), we got to pretend we were cowboys, and of course Stella stole the show while riding a horse. It was all very fun and Stella and James were cute. They were matching in their overalls with no shirts.
6 comments:
What a great family picture!
Darren
Where is the park that you are at for the cook off? The hats and wood horse make the pictures very memorable.
It is as good a picture as you can get at a photo studio.
What a cute family! Although AJ you don't look like you would actually shoot anyone....that's good. I also liked the South Dakota pics. Crazy Horse hasn't changed since I was there when I was 16! 10 years ago! It is a rip off to go there! Anyhow I hope you all are doing well, say hi to my parents next time you head to Minneapolis.
Those pictures are too cute! The panning for gold sounds like a great idea. Your family is really cute.
AJ - where did you get Stella's skunk costume when she was a baby?
Cute family picture. It was fun playing catch up with the pictures.
Post a Comment