Last weekend we tilled and planted our little garden. There is a great little plot already set up, so it was pretty easy that way. We didn't plant a ton, but hopefully some good stuff. Now we just have to hope that it all grows! The one little row of radishes that we planted are already sprouting, so hopefully that is a good sign.

Cute Stella on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

Stella posing as the model to show off the garden.


Look at that nice dark soil. Hopefully that means it will produce lots of good veggies!

The whole plot. Not very big, but hopefully enough for us.

Aren't they cute?
4 comments:
I LOVE this post! First, because I love that you have a garden - that means you can help me someday when I get one! I love Stella's garden pose - she's ready for Hollywood! And the picture of Josh and Stel is super cute! You can tell that's her daddy! And I'm glad you guys have nice weather! It creates more things to keep Stella bella busy. :)
We can't wait to hear the BIG news! And see this cute lil' Steve??!! We miss you guys....
I think it's a big plot...course all we have is 10 pots.
The garden pictures remind me of some I took a long time ago, when Em, Shan and Ben were itty bitty and VERY blonde... Do you remember them from the photo album?
Don't forget to take followup pictures later, when the garden is lush and there's a brother in the picture too!
smoochies,
Yomama
Post a Comment