This is one example of Stella's amazing hairdos in the mornings. Pretty sweet huh? All you have to do to achieve this fantastic style is thrash around at night, wag your head around on the pillow, and have very fine hair.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's SOOO funny that you just posted this blog of Stella's bedhead. I swore this morning that I was going to take a pic of Kiki's hair just for blogging purposes. It was just as gorgeous if not worse....HOW FUNNY that great minds think alike...or our girls are one in the same:)
TOTALLY Josh's kid....he always woke up grouchy and with some awesome do. I have pics if you want proof. So...what does it mean if my kids' hair looks the same as it did the day before? In fact, sometimes if they didn't bathe the night before, I barely have to "style" Christian's hair because it stayed from before. Stella will be stoked to see these when she's 16 and all dolled up!
Wow! I thought Ethan's could get pretty bad before his first haircute! Now, I'm grateful I had a boy and now we try to just keep it short! How do you manage it! She still looks cute though!
That is some great hair. I have a collection of pictures from when Samantha wakes up from naps. It's hilarious all the different looks can be created from a good sleep.
10 comments:
That's SOOO funny that you just posted this blog of Stella's bedhead. I swore this morning that I was going to take a pic of Kiki's hair just for blogging purposes. It was just as gorgeous if not worse....HOW FUNNY that great minds think alike...or our girls are one in the same:)
TOTALLY Josh's kid....he always woke up grouchy and with some awesome do. I have pics if you want proof.
So...what does it mean if my kids' hair looks the same as it did the day before? In fact, sometimes if they didn't bathe the night before, I barely have to "style" Christian's hair because it stayed from before.
Stella will be stoked to see these when she's 16 and all dolled up!
is her hair red?!
Wow! I thought Ethan's could get pretty bad before his first haircute! Now, I'm grateful I had a boy and now we try to just keep it short! How do you manage it!
She still looks cute though!
HAHAHAHAHAHA I love Stella :)
Stella you are beautiful in your own way. I agree with Alisa, I love Stella.
Aj, Josh! it has been so long I can't believe how big your little girl is! She is soooo cute. I am glad I found your blog!
Talk about cute. She has so much hair. I love it!
That is some great hair. I have a collection of pictures from when Samantha wakes up from naps. It's hilarious all the different looks can be created from a good sleep.
She's still cute, though it is a different look for her. Let us know what's up and whether you found anything over the weekend.
Post a Comment