The colors of your blog site are great! They bring in the fall colors with Christmas colors combined. Ed and I love to see pictures of you both. It keeps us following some of your life and Stellas growth, since we cannot see you often enough, like everyone else in the family.
We are celebrating the season that Ed and I and YOU and AJ got engaged four years ago. Can you believe it has only been four years? Have a great weekend remembering your love for your sweetheart like Ed and I are celebrating. We are so blessed to have someone who loves and cares about our needs and happiness in our lives. Love, THE STALEYS, Ed and MOM
6 comments:
I still cannot get over the fact of how cute she is! I love looking at your pictures!
Beautiful festive change to the blog! You guys all look great and happy!! The count down is on until we get to see you guys!!
loves-
shawna
AJ, were you a grecian goddess? You looked so pretty. :)
The colors of your blog site are great! They bring in the fall colors with Christmas colors combined. Ed and I love to see pictures of you both. It keeps us following some of your life and Stellas growth, since we cannot see you often enough, like everyone else in the family.
Love,
MOM
SO are you getting excited for you new home???
We are celebrating the season that Ed and I and YOU and AJ got engaged four years ago. Can you believe it has only been four years? Have a great weekend remembering your love for your sweetheart like Ed and I are celebrating. We are so blessed to have someone who loves and cares about our needs and happiness in our lives.
Love, THE STALEYS, Ed and MOM
Post a Comment