Friday, November 30, 2007

Just Chillin'


After our house hunting trip in Rochester (more on that later) our suitcase was sitting out waiting to be unpacked and Stella thought it was a great place to chill out and relax for a while to read her book.

8 comments:

Annie said...

super cute Stella...I'm excited to hear about house hunting! Success?

Anonymous said...

Hey..speaking of Rochester..how are things going? I haven't gotten a response from Mr. Bill to make sure you get the contribution at closing???? I want to make sure it gets taken care of...call me!!!

Jordan and Ariana said...

Love the pics! Are camera broke so we have to be creative till christmas:) New Years won't be the same without you guys! Ha ha!

The Hiller Family said...

Cute! Ethan did the exact same thing a week ago after we got back from a trip to WY! It was hard to put it away because he loved it so much! I think a suitcase for a christmas gift would be a great idea!

Selfieprotection said...

That is a cute picture kids are so funny. Thanks for the offer, I turned my paper in already. Cross your fingers. I am glad it is over. Ill remember you next time I need an editor. Happy Holidays! Lisa

Selfieprotection said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Selfieprotection said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisa F. said...

AJ, do you have hard copies of all the songs on your Christmas Cheer playlist? If so, you are my new best friend...if you know what I mean! :)