Sunday, September 09, 2007

Buddies



Josh and Stella both usually wake up before me, so yesterday, they got up, got dressed (Josh dressed Stella, she doesn't quite know how to do it herself yet.), then went and washed the car together. Aren't they cute?

11 comments:

Jordan and Ariana said...

I can't believe how much hair Stella has now. She is adorable! I couldn't believe Sidney either! That's funny about the vacuum-Jaxon still gets scared and he crawls in the next room and then peeks out the door to see where I am. Glad you guys are doing well.

Alisa F. said...

Way Cute, Age! Thanks for posting em! It makes us miss you less! And we're so excited you're coming down again!!!! :)

The Hiller Family said...

I love her hat! Very cute!
Once we are in our house and settled you'll have to bring Stella down and do a Pampered chef party for me!

Ch said...

I miss you all already, since it is quiet and I do not have to move glass things that Stella might get into. She is a cute little girl with lots of smiles. Thanks for coming to stay at our house. This Grandpa and Grandma want to spend time with their grandchildren and children.

Love,
MOM

Annie said...

AJ,
I'm still figuring this blogging thing out (like the comment section for instance). Anyway, Matt and I LOVED looking through all of your pictures. Stella is too stinkin cute. That suit case picture is hilarious. I'm so glad you blog!!!!!!!! We'll be in touch! Love, Annie

Gavin and Shawna said...

I can't believe we've never even met Stella...the pic with her binky in her mouth makes her look a lot like Josh as a baby. That's cute that Josh loves to be with her...and like to torture her!!
love you guys!

Ch said...

Stella, good work with the vacuum. Next time, instead of your dad or mom you might be doing the vacuuming, if the vacuum were only a little smaller.

Do not let the suitcases get the better of you, watch out where you go. You made us all laugh down here in Utah. (G and G Lundskog, Alice, Ed, and etc.)

Stella you and your Dad have a couple of awesome pictures in this whole site. Also your beautiful mother has a few with you also.

Take care and go to bed tonight without crying..? Well maybe by next year you can go to bed without crying.


Love,
Grandpa and Grammie Staley

Debbie said...

AJ... your little girl is way cute! I like your new background too. :) Very seasonal. :)
You guys are great!

Debbie said...

AJ... your little girl is way cute! I like your new background too. :) Very seasonal. :)
You guys are great!

Selfieprotection said...

AJ Stella is so cute. It is so fun to see everyone as they get older. I love Blogging I wish they had it when I was younger. Oh and did you move out of Utah? I hadn't heard it through the grapevine like i do normally! Where are you now. By the way this is Lisa West(Farnsworth)If you hadnt figures it out. See you later.

Melissa said...

too cute! sounds like it's time for josh to have a little BOY to play with..... :)