Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Stella's 1st Birthday!

I can't believe that our little Stella is a year old already! At the same time, it seems like she has been part of our lives forever! She is definitely a joy to have around and is one of the sweetest, cutest kids ever! How did we ever live without her!

This is pretty long, but you can skip through faster if you want to.

10 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday! La la la la la la la la la! It was your Happy happy happy birthday.... la la la!

Alisa F. said...

I am a horrible person. Not only did I forget Shan's birthday, but I forgot Stella's. My brain went out the window when I got home from Bismarck! AJ, I'll call today! I sure hope Stella forgives me! :)

Emilie said...

Hi Stella...its Charlie. Happy Birthday! Thanks for playing with me!

melis w-y said...

Happy birthday to Stella! She's such a doll! Hope you guys are doing well.

Yomama said...

This has nothing to do with stella(sorry honey, we still love you!)
Our background isnt working right. I'm not sure if it's because we don't have a flash installed yet or if it is because the background just didn't work. Please call us and help us!
Thank you
Melanie

D/E G said...

Stella, you have changed quite a bit this year! That pretty smile has been continuous from early on, and we're glad you're not outgrowing all of your clothes too quickly! :) We love you guys and wish we could have been partying with you. The Gibbys

Cami D. said...

Hey cute AJ! First of all SO WEIRD that you have a family! ha ha aren't you supposed to still be 15?? I found you guys through a friend's friend, small blog world I know!! I hope you are doing well! Take care!

Lovin you!
"Sister" Cami DeWitt

Amanda said...

cool pictures. That's an awesome tool you instaled. Cute baby too!

Glad to hear all's well with you. We're doing awesome out here in Arkansas.

Hasta -

Spence
http://amandamillerberg.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stella. Keiran will be one in September. Hope to see a picture of you in your birthday cheerleader suit. I thought how appropriate to have your mother dress you in an oufit like the one she used to wear, only different colors and a wee bit of a different style. Go girl!!

Love you,
Grammie and Grandpa Staley

Jordan and Ariana said...

Wow you guys! Can't believe she's already a year old. Before you know it Jaxon will be there too! Don't forget, they're betroved, or is it betrothed? I don't know. Ha ha!