These are a couple of weeks old now, but I just wanted to show how big she is. She is actually walking like crazy now! I will post pics of that soon. She loves that she can be more independent now and thinks she is pretty big stuff. She kind of has this new attitude that she is in control of herself. Its really cute, but makes it harder to get her to do what we want.
5 comments:
Yippie!! I was so excited to see more of Stella! We missed you little girl! How did the move go!?
Wow, exciting things going on over there. How did she not win that baby show?? Her and Jaxon would have taken it by storm!!! ha ha, anyway, where'd you guys move to? THat's exciting. Hope all is well and you guys are having a fun and crazy summer!! Looks like it, anyway!
HEY STELLA!!
I miss you honey!
Don't forget me ok?
Remember... melmemelmememel!!!
Love,
Aunty Mel
Happy Birthday Stella!!
It's great to be one, cuz you're number one!
She is adorable. Taylor WON"T walk. He'll do it if we make him, but that's it. How's Idaho? SC is different. Our ward is... different. I'm trying to get used to it! Hope things are going well with ya'll!
Post a Comment