Monday, July 16, 2007

So once again (look at last October) Josh put stickers all over Stella. This is how Stella asks for something or asks to see something, or asks to be picked up.
Have we mentioned that Stella sometimes acts like a dog?
She is so funny! Look at those eyes!

4 comments:

D/E G said...

Yay! New stuff to see! Hopefully this means you're getting settled in to your new place. Cute pics; yes, look at those amazing brownies that none of my kids will get (I mean the eyes). :)

AJ said...

It is added to by the fact that her eyelashes are literally over half an inch long! I think your kids (Em) do have that attribute.

Alisa F. said...

Good thing we all married guys with eyelashes, huh? :)

Yomama said...

I hope I am lucky enough to marry as well as you guys, with the long-lashed men.
Other wise my poor little girls may be out of luck!

OOh i miss those eyes
and eyelashes!

ARG!
I miss you guys!

Love,
Aunty Mel