This just shows how long it has been since I posted. These are from the baby show that I entered Stella in for the Freedom Festival in Provo.

So she didn't win or even win any of the drawings, but isn't she cute?

When it was time for judging she was really tired and the only time she even smiled for the judges was when Alisa held the camera up to take a picture. Oh well, I still think she is the cutest baby around.
This is actually one that the photographer for the Festival took. Stella thought this little girl was so cute. She saw her and wanted to go see her. The other girl actually won 3rd place in her category (7-9 mos). She was pretty cute!
3 comments:
It just shows that we're super biased about her cuteness, or that there are too many cute kids out there, or that those judges are totally random in their choices. I wouldn't want to have to choose; some of those babies might go away with their self-image completely shattered!
Luckily Stella had no idea what was going on. I was disappointed more than I should have been...
I put reid in it last year and i thought it was all a joke BEFORE the awards were passed out. the judges are just college kids who only get to see what your child does at that exact moment and even then they just choose randomly (i believe). while we were sitting, waiting for the winners to be announced everyone around me said reid should win because he was acting so darn cute. but he didn't win anything. it just goes to show that it's not an official contest and that yes, we all are biased as to how cute our kids are. at least the money goes to a good cause!
Post a Comment