Sunday, July 15, 2007

Crazy Stella

These are a few weeks old, but I thought they were pretty funny. This one shows how long Stella's hair is.
I am not sure what I am doing in this picture, but isn't Stella so cute?

These show what Stella does when I let her get to her books. At our old apt. we had all of her books (most of them are hand-me-down Christmas ones) in the entertainment center. As soon as I would open the door she would pull all of them out like this, then crawl around on them and look at them.

3 comments:

D/E G said...

While she is still cute w/ her hair standing straight up, she does have a bit of a high forehead, so I wouldn't recommend shaving her head! ;)

AJ said...

Yeah, I don't think that will be likely to ever happen. She gets the forehead from both her mom and dad, so she is pretty much cursed.

Yomama said...

Well I like her hair like that!
She should wear it like that all the time to school and where ever else she goes!

But seriousily, she is adorable no matter what you do to her hair!

Love you all!

Aunty Mel