One night while I was trying to feed Stella her cereal, she kept chewing on her toes and not letting me feed her. Since we were at a standstill, I took some pictures instead.

Isn't she sweet? She is offering a suck to me too!
We always strip her down to feed her at night, it makes the clean-up much easier!
2 comments:
I am definitely seeing more Josh in little Stella now. I think our kids are just perfect blends of us. And isn't that a good thing? The world would be so boring if we looked just like our parents. But it is great that we look enough like our parents that we can easily be identified as theirs.
Stella is such a cute happy baby. I can't wait to see her in the flesh. See ya soon.
After cleaning stain after stain out of Kaily's clothes, we gave up and stripped her down to eat too. MUCH easier :-)
Post a Comment