Thursday, January 11, 2007

Christmas Day!

Stella loved the wrapping paper from all the presents, you can see a few of her presents scattered among all the mess as well.














Josh helped Stella try on and model her hat from her new outfit. Super Cute!









Cousin Sidney! Enjoying the mess from Christmas morning.










Stella just chillin, looking at everything going on.









Stella got her Christmas outfit dirty, so she got to try on her new Nike outfit. She dirtied it before the day was over as well.





I honestly don't remember if this was Christmas day, but I know that it was after a pretty sleepless night for both Nate and Sidney.

3 comments:

D/E G said...

Stella still has a petite baby look even though she is chunking up. I think it's because she has a smaller head compared to some (including two certain boy cousins and even Sidney). Thanks for the cute pictures. (I posted a note several days ago, but I haven't been able to get it to work, so we'll see if this one does).

Yomama said...

your baby is getting cuter by the minute.(even though she already is adorable)

-Suzie

Yomama said...

hmmmm I think you guys should put up some more pics cause this is the only way we get to see you guys and christmas was almost 2 months ago! Although i guess all you guys have more of a life than I do so you probably don't have time to let your sister know whats going on in your lives!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
♥HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!♥
mel